Congratulations on your engagement!
The following five steps will tell you how you can get married at St Andrew’s
- Come and visit on a Sunday to see the buildings fully open and meet the minister, Phil Parker. Alternatively you can phone (01252 835179), or email him if that’s easier to arrange a meeting to discuss your wedding. He will be able to tell you if you are eligible to be married at St Andrew’s.
- If you are eligible to be married at St Andrew’s a date will be provisionally booked, and a Saturday morning session with the minister will be arranged for marriage preparation, along with other couples also getting married here.
- There is some paper work that needs to be completed and a deposit of £75.00 paid to secure the date you’ve chosen.
- Your ‘Banns of Marriage’ will be read at St Andrew’s on three Sundays in a row. We encourage couples to come to these three services. If one of you lives outside the parish, your banns will also need to be read in your own parish church.
- You will be able to discuss the order of service with the minister. There is usually a wedding rehearsal on the evening before the wedding day.
(image used with permission)